A4 56 full-colour booklet comes with Matt Celloshine cover with a deluxe gold foil, displaying all thirty-three large scale canvses and thirteen Limited Edition prints from the “Thirty-Three and a Third” exhibition. This is limited run, only available while stocks last.
All copies are custom signed by Andrew ‘Epick’ Frederico.
- “Andrews style has opened him up to many opportunities including commissioned works and exhibitions, as well as a large amount of published works in various magazines and books”Design Graphix Issue 101
- “You’d be hard pressed to find an artist in this country who can relate as well to the culture and express it so vividly”DJ Brand - InTheMix.com.au
- “Whatever Andrew does next, you can bet it's going to be worth a look”Loueze Harper, Design Graphix
- “You know the Rep; Lyrical Commission, Hilltop Hoods, Duality Records...Andrew Skribble got it locked”Andrew Montell, Out4Fame
- “Ask any Hip-Hop head in this country what their favorite website is and 10 out of 10 times it was made by this man. When artists gain control over the digital world it can take both to the next level, Skribble aka Andrew Gauld has achieved this and much more on canvas, html, and brick. I got a chance to catch up with him and pick his brain about past and present.”DJ Brand, InTheMix.com.au